Thursday 8 May 2014

New Chunks Of Resin

I got a very exciting parcel this morning. Kelly Savage recently held a sale on some of her sculptures, and I couldn't not spend some pennies!


Firstly, I got two of her gorgeous Union Jack mini-busts, in plain white resin. I'll be painting one up as a portrait of Logan, baby black with his slightly wonky blaze, and the other will possibly be a sales piece at the start of summer. I can't wait to start painting them at home.

I also picked up something that's been on my 'want list' for quite a while, a copy of her Fly-Fishing medallion. I hadn't realized that Kelly was still selling and casting them! Even in the plain white it looks so incredible, I'm in no hurry to paint this one up. However, when I do, I'm thinking 'spots and splashes'.





No comments:

Post a Comment