Friday 20 June 2014

Summer Begins

I'm finally out of London and back in the countryside. I passed my first (and probably only) year of uni, and picked up my work yesterday. Thank god that's over with, haha.

Being back home for summer break now means I have the time and space to reopen up my books for re-painting commissions, feel free to get in touch through my facebook page, Jodie Ann Equine. It also means I spent last night finishing off two paintjobs that were only half done when I left. In a few days, once the sealant is dry and I've taken some photos, I'll put them up for sale, so keep an eye out. I also have access to all my bookcase, so expect some more Subscription Sundays to crop up over the next few weeks!

Also, no update on the Harry portrait. I've not had a response back from the email I sent Redwings, which is frustrating. However, I'm going to start sketching him tonight from the small photos I found online, just going to have to use artistic licence across some of it. 

Schelich re-paint waiting for his sealant.
HA resin on the work bench.

No comments:

Post a Comment