Monday 30 June 2014

A Scan of Harry

I currently don't have access to my laptop, meaning I can't finish up the image and prepare to send him to print, but being on the old family computer means I can show you a quick scan of the sketch as he currently is. I'm going to add one last layer of pencil over the darkest areas, such as the nostrils, inner ears, and the shadows, and use a white gel pen for the highlights on the eye and nostril wall, then he'll be pretty much complete. Then once I have access to my tablet and photoshop, I'm going to clean up the background and replace the written name with a name-plaque. 

I hope you guys like him enough to maybe buy a print when he's done, and help me raise money for Redwings Horse Sanctuary and their Harry Potter memorial! Learn more about that here.


No comments:

Post a Comment