Thursday 3 July 2014

Tanoka

(I've finally found my camera cable so this computer is slightly more cooperative now!)

I got Clare Stokes' new Tanoka medallion in the post today. What a wonderful chap! I had originally planned to get two, and use epoxy to transform one into a shire, however slight money complications got in the way of me ordering any at all. Then Clare put up about a small discount on the first 5 brought, and well, I couldn't help myself! Just one wouldn't hurt, right?


 Now I just need to narrow down some colour choices. The problem is, I think most colours will suit him! You can buy a copy of him for yourself here, and see some painted up copies by Clare here. I also took a shot of him with two of Clare's other medallions, Gallega and Todd, she did warn us he was a big fella!

No comments:

Post a Comment