Saturday 26 July 2014

Ready to go!

After a lot of last minute cerfuffle and confusing lift plans, I finally sorted myself out for tomorrow's Sussex Showdown, my first foray into the world of live showing! I'm really quite nervous , butI've got a scribbled over class-list to help me through the day though!


I spent the last two days sat at my desk, trying to finish these two cheeky things! In this photo their last layer of sealer is drying and I just have to gloss their eyes/hooves, I'll introduce them properly next week ..



I packed up my models this afternoon, about 14 of them. I've tried not to have as many to overwhelm myself, and the classes for them tend to be quite evenly spaced. This should hopefully give me time to take my camera round and get photos of as many gorgeous models as possible!



And uk.Moo.com did an excellent job with my business cards, which weren't meant to arrive till the 29th, but they landed on my doorstep yesterday! Pretty chuffed with that, as now I can take them along with me and share some out!


Now all that's left to do is charge my camera, write up some breed cards, and wait till morning, pack my lunch and then head out for the hour drive to Ashurst Wood. I might even use my evening to bake some fairy cakes to take with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment