Sunday 27 July 2014

Sussex Showdown 2014

The trouble with live showing, is now I have a much larger list of 'I want one of those!' models. There were really too many gorgeous horses today. Liz Hibberd did a superb job, the show was organised, ran smoothly, and had a wonderfully calm atmosphere and cheery laughter. I met some brilliant people and had a all-round wonderful day, even if I didn't win anything in the raffle! I forgot my cakes as well, but that just means that that's all I'm eating this week!

You can see all my photos here, but I thought I'd pop up some of my favourites onto here, enjoy!


Smaller than Minnie-Whinnies, this set up was pretty incredible!


This girl was beyond words, what a stunner!

This guys mane was so beautiful, so much movement!


This chap's eye is just mind blowing! So so real!



I've been swooning over this customed baby since I first saw it online, and he's even better in the flesh!
And you can't go to a live show without buying a little something .. I nearly brought a much-wanted copy of Clare Stokes' 'Hamlet', but ended up letting a new friend buy him. I then moved my eyes onto Kelly Savage's 'The Babysitter', which was a very very VERY bad idea for my bank account .. Now then, roll on the next live show!


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic photos Jodie, it was a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, lots of eye candy there! I LOVE that liver chestnut Weathergirl and the LG next to her - stunning paintwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good day, hope to see you again at future shows. Liz.

    ReplyDelete