Sunday 6 April 2014

Jumper

This morning, I managed to put an hour or two of work onto the jumper sculpt. I switched over to Horse&Country, 'Carl And Charlotte: Europeans 2013' provided distinctly horse-based inspration, and picked up the poor little pointer. Being the idiot that I am, I left my clay-shapers up in London, so I ended up spending most of the session comparing her to my references, altering her position and twist slightly, and refining her barrel and top-line using the side length of a toothpick as my tool (looking at these photos, I need to slim down her neck from below, and also re-paint my nails)

I think she's shaping up nicely (aside from her head, ignore that please!) and I'm looking forward to working into her muscles and details once I get some more tools. 





No comments:

Post a Comment