Wednesday 9 April 2014

Llama and Lure Racing

A few days ago, I tagged along to lure-practice with my friend, Vicky, and her lurcher, Nancy, and some of their race pals. I love this dog with all my heart and I was so happy at the chance to watch her running. Of course, I dragged my camera along too! Nancy is the darker brindle running on her own, the other two are Ralph and Flee.







Then today, I took a visit to the yard where my step-mum, Yve,  keeps her horses. My favourite out of Yve's little herd is Llama, a grumpy fell pony in her mid-teen. She's broken to ride and drive, and we've shown her in-hand. I hope to take her into a few ridden classes over the summer. Just thought I'd share these cute snaps I took of her today, tomorrow there'll be a jumper update and maybe a sneak peak of some pencil-work too.






No comments:

Post a Comment