Wednesday 2 April 2014

Welcome!

I thought it was about time to get a blog running, mainly to keep people updated on my sculpting work and other things related to the model horse hobby. Bare with me whilst I get used to things, sort out my layout, and post up the work I'm currently doing and stuff like that. I plan to use this blog to keep a running journal of my progress as a sculptor and custom artist, and for posting inspirations, tips, and information from my own experiences and other in the hobby.

Also, feel free to pass by my facebook page and give it a like! I'l be putting updates onto there too, put probably in less detail.

https://www.facebook.com/JoeypfEquine?ref=hl

Thanks for visiting, here's to not having a photoless post .. a little snap from last summer, of me cooling down Riccardo the ISH, after I'd photographed him having a damn good work out under one of my friend, Vicky. (as you can guess, I wasn't really prepared for being in the saddle that day)

No comments:

Post a Comment