Friday 12 September 2014

Beautiful Bea

When Victoria (THS) spotted a little Breyer Stablemate that had a customed head-set and hogged mane, she got in touch, snapped her up, and wrote up a nice little blog post about her. She's kindly allowed me to share her photos here!

She was to be a portrait of a half-Shire mare at the horse sanctuary Victoria volunteers at. I did some more resculpting, to add feathering, fluff, and wrinkles, and she was then sent to Anne Healion for painting. When asking a fellow worker to take some more reference photos, we found out Bea had sadly passed away.



" Suffice to say, mini-Bea is now extra special, and I'm so pleased I have her to remember the real Bea by. The model is perfect, both Jodie and Anne have done a great job on her! "

I'm glad I could help to complete this special portrait of a such a beautiful horse.




No comments:

Post a Comment