Monday 1 September 2014

Riding Recents

I got back from the Great Dorset Steam Fair late last night. Cold, tired and ill, but I'd had a brilliant time and I'm going to spend today editing and then I'll maybe put up a blog post by this evening.

Whilst I uploaded the photos, I found these snaps I took over a week ago, when I took Zoe along to the yard. There was some new horses in the field, a grey, an anti-social chestnut, and her little tiny baby! Zoe rode Callum, and I was on Beauty. We went on a quick hack, and then did a little bit of schooling and circle work in the field (the sand-school was in use). Just thought I'd share these after a week of no posts, so enjoy this cute little foal! (Also, that big, hogged bay is Newquy(sp?) and I can't remember if I'd introduced him yet. He's a handsome chap!)







No comments:

Post a Comment